Wrapping paper, unless something is oddly shaped or I'm feeling especially lazy.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Gah, real. I can't even imagine having a fake tree, I don't care how convenient it is.
3. When do you put up the tree?
First or second weekend of December, depending how busy everyone is.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Before the Boy Scouts come to do their annual pick-up. First week of January, I think.
5. Do you like Eggnog?
Not especially, but I'll drink a little for the novelty of it, if it's offered.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hard to say... but I know the one I was most anxious about was the Super Nintendo.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yup. Two actually. A ceramic one (which is lost somewhere under my parents bed, I need to go hunting for it) and a light-up one in front of the house.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
You know, I'm not sure. I'll have to think about that one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I've always done mail, but I officially hate the post office now so I'm boycotting them by sending email cards this year.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Muppet Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually a few days after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I can recall.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear or colored lights on the tree?
Colored, most definitely.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I'm not that particular... I like all of them, except for Baby It's Cold Outside which is just weird and creepy.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home?
Home. It's where the heart is, you know. ;)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
I know Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?
20. Angel or star on the top of the tree?
We've used the same little angel my whole life! She's getting a little raggedy and mom wants to replace her, but I'm going to snag her if they do.
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or morning?
One on Christmas eve, the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People/businesses/ACLU making a big bleeping deal about the religiousness of the holiday. Because yes, it's a holy day.
23. What I love most about Christmas?
The festiveness, the decorations, and how excited the kids are :D
24. What I love least about Christmas?
How people get so wrapped up in the shopping aspect that they get stressed, drive like morons, cut you off for parking spaces, foam at the mouth, etc.