- Missouri became the 24th state on August 10th, 1821. It was originally admitted to the Union as a "slave" state, but eventually exchanged slavery for the slightly-less-evil institution of Country music.
- Missouri's license plates contain the motto "Show Me". They should not be confused with Louisiana's license plates, which say "Show Me Your Boobs".
- The Gateway Arch is located in St. Louis, Missouri, and was originally the symbol for the now-defunct NcDonald's restaurant chain.
- Iced tea was invented at the St. Louis World's Fair in 1904 as a method of frightening away the stuffy and annoying British tourists.
- Seriously... what's the point of hot tea, anyway? It's like drinking boiled Kool-Aid.
IMAO's Fun Facts about Missouri
Maybe it'll be called "Toxic Little Queen."
Last Friday I was listening to talk radio on the way home, and finally heard the first person mention Person of Interest in regards to the…
Are people acting surprised about Whitney really that surprised? Because the last time I saw a picture of her, she kind of looked like crap. That…