2. Teyla Emmagan
3. Ronon Dex
4. Bruce Wayne
5. Diana of Themiscyra
6. Jack O'Neill
7. Samantha Carter
8. Sydney Bristow
9. Michael Vaughn
10. Jack Bristow
11. Phedre No Delaunay
12. Joscelin Verreuil
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Jack O'Neill) or 11 (Phedre)? *laughs* Both are actually very scary ideas. I would say Jack, as un-academic as he can seem at times, because I don't think anything that Phedre excells in could be... appropriately taught in a college classroom. Plus, she'd rather spend her time boffing someone *eg*
2. Do you think 4 (Bruce Wayne) is hot? How hot? Completely hot. Both Christian Bale and the animated version with Kevin Conroy's voice. Totally, totally hot.
3. 12 (Joscelin) sends 8 (Sydney) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? Well since Syd is involved, it totally succeeds. I think Joscelin might send her to find some religious artifact. Or rescue Phedre. Heh.
4. What is or would be 9's (Vaughn's) favorite book? Hmm, that's a tough one. I'll be fluffy and say something related to hockey.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Teyla) to swear fealty to 6 (Jack), or the other way around? Yeah, I could see Teyla doing something like that. Jack? Nah.
6. For some reason, 5 (Diana) is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 (Vaughn) or with 10 (Jack Bristow)? Vaughn. Jack would keep trying to spy on her and drive her crazy, and SpyMommy would get jealous.
7. 7 (Carter), 2 (Teyla) and 12 (Joscelin) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Somewhere quiet and unpretentious, where they could discuss fighting techniques and weapons: Daggers vs staves vs P90.
8. 3 (Ronon) challenges 10 (Jack Bristow) to a duel. What happens? Ronon beats the crap out of Jack but doesn't kill him. Later, Jack hires someone to whack Ronon.
9. If 1 (Sheppard) stole 8's (Sydney's) most precious possession, how would 8 get it back? Kick his ass.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Carter) and 12 (Joscelin) both attain what they most desire. An Officer and an Anguissette
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Bruce) and 1 (Sheppard) to work together? Yikes. Lemme think. Ancient technology is found in Gotham City, and the SGC finds out, and they bring Sheppard and his team back to Earth. Batman, however, also has the gene, and he doesn't trust the military with the technology, so he and Shep duke it out for a while before realizing they're both on the same side. Corny McKay lines like "holy flying mammals, Sheppard!" ensue.
12. If 7 (Carter) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? I'd spend the weekend berating her for not jumping Jack sooner, of course.
13. If you could command 3 (Ronon) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? To seduce Lizzie. Just to see seldear get all happy.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Phedre)? Draw, yes!
15. If 2 (Teyla) had to choose sides between 4 (Bruce) and 5 (Diana), which would it be? Diana. Girl power.
16. What might 10 (Jack Bristow) shout while charging into battle? Jack doesn't shout. He snipes you from the adjacent rooftop and then pretends he was in Cabo.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Sydney), which song would you choose? Hmm, that's tough. Maybe Beautiful by Avion.
18. 1 (Sheppard), 6 (Jack) and 12 (Joscelin) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Sheppard. He's quicker than Jack, and Joscelin is too honorable to fight over a pancake. Nookie, sure, but not a pancake.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Teyla) to use on 10 (Jack Bristow)? *blinks*
20. What would 5 (Diana) most likely be arrested for? Property damage. She causes a lot of it.
21. What is 6's (Jack O'Neill) secret? He actually hates beer, he just drinks it as part of his macho image. *g*
22. If 11 (Phedre) and 9 (Vaughn) were racing to a destination, who would get there first? Vaughn. Everyone on Alias seems to be able to travel around in the world in about six hours. And Phedre would have to stop and sleep with people along the way *g*
23. 3 (Ronon) and 7 (Carter) tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable? Carter, because Ronon would be too busy knocking heads together to notice what was going on ;)
24. 1 (Sheppard) and 9 (Vaughn) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Bruce Wayne's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Phedre) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 (Phedre) is actually a spy for 4 (Batman). Meanwhile, 4 (Batman) has kidnapped 12 (Joscelin) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Diana), they seek out 3 (Ronon), who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it. Yeah. That's just too screwed up for words.
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Carter) or 8 (Sydney)? That's tough. Sydney is more apt with kicking ass, but not so much in her present condition. I would say Sam, as long as she was heavily armed.
Okay... that was more fun than I thought it would be!