Oh, and the gag reel -- fun! Jen has a cute giggle, and it is so weird seeing VG cracking up. Although when he told the director (or whoever was off-camera) to 'don't ever do that again', he was using his scary Jack voice :D
So what have I taken away from my S1 marathon? I mean, these were all episodes I had seen before, but not for a while, and not in so compressed a fashion.
- You don't realize it right away, but Syd has definitely changed over the years. She's much more like Jack than she was at the beginning of the series.
- Part of the reason that Jack's mouth looks so abnormally small in the latter seasons is because, I think, his face has gotten a little chubbier.
- The character of Will did have a purpose, but I still find him complete idiotic and annoying.
- The character of Francie also had a purpose, but I never really cared about her beyond the fact that Syd cared about her, if that makes any sense.
- Weiss is a good friend, and he looks like he would give really good hugs.
- Vaughn. Leather. Hee.
Now... on to Season 2! *looks impatiently at half.com*