1. The character you first fell in love with:
I'd like to be able to say it was either Jack or Sam. It wasn't. It was both of them, together, at the same time, in Solitudes.
2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:
McKay. He was such a colossal jackass in his first SG1 episodes. Who would have guessed?
3. The character everyone else loves that you don't:
Elizabeth. I've tried, honestly. I even named my pink Canadian pony after her (and I only name stuffed animals after really cool peeps). And I'm surrounded by people who go into wild ecstasies over the character... but she really doesn't do anything for me. Curiously, that doesn't prevent me from writing fic with her as the love interest.
4. The character you love that everyone else hates:
I don't know if it's a hatred thing or a disinterest thing, but Teyla. I don't know... some people seem bugged by her. I see potential. (Ditto for Ford, but he generally seems more accepted. Probably because he's male and the majority of fandom is female.)
5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:
I used to - early on - like Daniel, but that stopped during season five, and got worse when MS's pigheadedness really set in.