My valentines this year came from Sue, my Dad and Shelby. Yeah, I'm lame.
In lieu of buying valentines myself, I supported the suffering greeting card industry by buying two thank you cards to send to my soldiers, Bruce and Richard (*ignores fandomy significance of those names la la la*). And I'm going to remember to put together an Easter care package in a couple of weeks. Even if these guys don't specifically celebrate the real meaning of Easter, the secularized version is safe enough. Who can say no to candy?
Thought folks might be interested in some song reccs so that they can
- Howie Day: Collide
- Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway and Since U Been Gone
- Lifehouse: You and Me
- Anna Nalick: Breathe (2 a.m.)
- Keane: Somewhere Only We Know
- Avril Lavigne: Nobody's Home
- LeAnn Rimes: Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense
- Jem: They, Just a Ride and 24
Lenny Kravtiz's "Lady" has grown on me much more than I expected it to. But I still hate U2's "Vertigo" with a deep dark hatred that goes beyond any common sense. I simply detest it.