1. Where did you grow up?
2. What kind of person are you?
3. How do you see yourself as different/similiar to your parents or guardians?
4. What events in your life have contributed to making you the kind of person you are?
5. What kinds of important decisions have you made?
6. What kind of person do you want to become?
7. What are your occupational goals? How will you achieve them?
8. When you have leisure time, how do you spend your time?
9. If you have or are planning to have children, what kinds of person do you want them to be?
10. What are your first memories of your formal education?
11. What has been easy for you to learn, and why? What has been hard for you to learn, and why?
12. How has your post-secondary education helped you to become a more educated person?
13. What are the ideal qualities of an educated person? How will you attain these qualities?
14. Describe your moral development.
15. You may add in other areas of your choosing.
*sputters* Gee, thanks.
Anyhoo, I'm annoyed. Cartoon Network has screwed with the schedule again and are now only showing half an hour of JL a night, instead of a full hour. Bastards.