Now I'm waiting for some laundry to finish drying, and then I'm off to bed. Not looking forward to next week... two midterms and an essay and lesson plan due on Thursday. Bleh. After the short week I had last week, it's going to seem like forever. Plus I have to take care of the whole damn graduation ap thing.
I'm whiny tonight, aren't I? And after ship cuteness and chocolate cake. *shakes head*
I've been meaning to keep a running list of all the books I've read so far this year. Then I got sidetracked. But I think this is pretty much it...
1. Cold Fire, Dean Koontz
2. Who's Looking Out For You?, Bill O'Reilly
3. Arrogance, Bernard Goldberg
4. The Awakening, Kate Chopin
5. Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
6. Emily's Climb, LM Montgomery
7. Emily's Quest, LM Montgomery
8. A Wind in the Door, Madeline L'Engle
9. A Swiftly Tilting Planet, Madeline L'Engle
... so far. Right now I have, in progress, Madeline L'Engle's An Acceptable Time, Dinesh D'Souza's Letters to a Young Conservative, Koontz's The Face, and Mike Rose's Lives on the Boundary.
Not a bad list for two months.