- The news has been going on and on about this big storm system - #3 of 3 - that was supposed to roll in today. It was coming down pretty good when I woke up a little after 8, but it had all blown itself out by 11 and was basically partly sunny from then on. Kind of disappointing, really. It would have been nice to be all cozy and warm inside while it was icky outside.
- I'm so behind on TV thanks to NaNo, it's ridiculous.
- I'm also behind on reading, although I've been working on that. It's been an month for sequels. Days of Blood and Starlight
was good although sad and much darker and freakier than Daughter of Smoke and Bone
. Flame of Sevenwaters
wasn't the best of the series, and I kind of saw the twist coming, but it had a more satisfying ending than the last one. Now I'm on OSC's Ruins
, and can I just say that as much as he breaks my brain sometimes I love how he writes scifi without it being scifi? Because I do.
- About 4/5th done with my Secret Santa fic, but I'm worried that I'm going to be pondering the last part for a long time.
- I'm letting NaNo fic stew a little bit, although I need to get back to it before I completely lose the narrative. As it is with focusing on Secret Santa, I'm probably going to have to go back and reread NaNo in its entirety at some point.
- I feel like I was doing laundry all day and it's still not done. Sigh. At least I have clean clothes to wear tomorrow.