I'm putting in an offer on a condo this afternoon.
Well, the offer is signed. My agent will send it in tomorrow. I'm offering less than the listing price, and I don't know if there are any other offers on the table, so I have decided that I will be surprised if they accept. That way, if they don't, it won't feel like the end of the world. There are other units in this complex that are do-able, albeit not as move-in-ready, and whatever is meant to happen will happen.