Just watched last night's BSG.
No spoilers, but... as boring and lame and blah as last week's episode was, this episode was all kinds of awesome. I actually got a little misty-eyed at two different parts, and I'm not even PMSing!
1. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
2. The Princess Bride by J. Morgenstern (abridged by William Goldman) [x]
3. So You Want to be a Wizard by Diane Duane [x]
4. General Winston's Daughter by Sharon Shinn [x]
5. The Lions of Al-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay [x]
6. Jumper by Steven Gould [x]
7. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Book 1) by Libba Bray [x]
8. Black (Circle Trilogy, Book 1) by Ted Dekker [x]
9. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson (Starcatchers Trilogy, Book 1) [x]
10. Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Book 2) by Libba Bray [x]
11. Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
12. Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier
13. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray [x]
14. Polaris by Jack McDevitt [x]
15. Kushiel's Scion by Jacqueline Carey
16. Heroes Adrift by Moira J. Moore [x]
17. How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy by Orson Scott Card [x]
18. Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz
19. A Talent for War by Jack McDevitt [x]
20. Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz
21. Seeker by Jack McDevitt [x]
Still working on The Elegant Universe in small chunks. I've shelved Tales of the Dying Earth for the time being... I just couldn't get into it, I suppose because it feels a lot more like fantasy than scifi, and scifi is what I'm in the mood for right now. So I'm reading Alfred Bester's The Stars My Destination instead. I also have my first issue of Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine waiting in the wings.