Jonas the fishie is very much on his last fins. He's still moving around a bit, but he's very... buoyant.
Ah... the life of a goldfish is so short, so tragic.
The reading list...
1. Cold Fire, Dean Koontz
2. Who's Looking Out For You?, Bill O'Reilly
3. Arrogance, Bernard Goldberg
4. The Awakening, Kate Chopin
5. Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
6. Emily's Climb, LM Montgomery
7. Emily's Quest, LM Montgomery
8. A Wind in the Door, Madeline L'Engle
9. A Swiftly Tilting Planet, Madeline L'Engle
10. The Face of Fear, Dean Koontz
11. The Face, Dean Koontz
12. As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner
13. An Acceptable Time, Madeline L'Engle
14. The First Five Pages, Noah Lukeman
15. Seize the Night, Dean Koontz
16. Quicksilver, Judith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens
17. Fear Nothing, Dean Koontz
18. Lives on the Boundary, Mike Rose
19. White Noise, Don DeLillo
20. The House of Thunder, Dean Koontz
* Take physics exam * Meet with Lives on the Boundary group * Go to fieldwork * Get fieldwork evaluation from Ms. Coen * Finish fieldwork reflections & checklist * Write up 2nd lesson plan * Finish pedagogy portfolio * Complete & print out thematic unit * Read physics text pg. 605-630 * Review Teaching ELL Ch. 1 * Finish White Noise
* Go to class, eat, sleep, etc.
I'm exhausted, but that list is looking mighty nice. :D