Read so far:
1. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen [N]
2. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
3. A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin
3. A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin
4. A Feast for Crows by George RR Martin
A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin [N]
Yes, I'm rereading all of them. Because I'm crazy. And also because the first time I read them, admittedly, I wasn't thinking very hard about what I was reading and the deeper mysteries and whatnot.
Next on the docket is rereading Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings, because the second book in the series, Words of Radiance, is finally out. And there's no way I can even make sense of WoR without refreshing my memory. Talk about the deeper mysteries... I didn't half appreciate Sanderson's writing until I checked out the Stormlight Archive wiki and started seeing the evidence of how things are connected... not just within this series, but across all of his books. I mean, dude.