- I'm up to episode 33 of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It's cute and fluffy and well-done although I expect kind of boring to people who don't know P&P.
- I'm having guilt about not getting any writing done this weekend. But I did get some housework done today, so I guess there's that.
- I needed some cheering up yesterday so before the movie I ducked into Payless and spent money I don't really have. But hey, a new pair of ankle boots and a new scarf for $22? That's a good deal, right?
- Three weeks of eating fairly well and being active in terms of work have not led to me losing the tummy-chub I picked up over the holidays. It's just a couple of pounds but it's pissing me off. I may be forced to dust off the elliptical. UGH.
- Meanwhile, will you please look the other way while I eat this Reese Big Cup? Thanks.
Okay, time to pack up the party and head over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Yay, free food!