- Monday, staying late for a school leadership team meeting until 5:30
- Tuesday, district-wide collaboration meeting until 6
- Wednesday, nothing yet
- Thursday, layoff meeting and Family Science Night until who the hell knows when
- Friday, after-school class until 4:20
- Saturday, workshop 10am-2pm
Week after that...
- Monday, TL meeting until about 5:30
- Tuesday, ELD pilot meeting until 5:30
- Wednesday, after-school class
- Thursday, nothing yet
- Friday, MINIMUM DAY SPRING BREAK STARTS OMG IS IT HERE YET
ETA: This is above my normal schedule of 9:00 - 3:20 where I see about 70 kids grades kinder through 4th over the course of the day plus 8:30 meetings on Wednesday. Not saying I don't enjoy my job and I'm not grateful to have it, but sometimes it's just darn exhausting!