Hot chocolate, although I'll enjoy a little spiked 'nog now and then.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa does not wrap presents, he leaves them under the tree. Family wraps presents for each other.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored for sure. White lights are BORING. (Check out my lj layout... colored lights FTW!)
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, not with pets around.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Depends how Christmassy I'm feeling. First week of December, usually.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
All of them!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
When I was really little I had a dream that I saw Santa in our house, and I believed it was true for, well, a really long time. But I still get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about it because isn't that what Christmas is about... dreams?
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Not sure. It wasn't a sudden traumatic revelation or anything.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
When I was little we did. Not anymore. Being an adult is no fun!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Colored lights, gold garland, about a dozen Hallmark ornaments and the rest glass balls. Silver star on top!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Snow? What's that? I'm in the California Bay Area.
12. Can you ice skate?
Don't know... I've never tried. I can roller skate, does that count?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
The gifts I was most anxious about as a child -- a Super Nintendo and a rock tumbler. Yes, I was a dork even then.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Family for sure.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Anything with chocolate!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Picking out the Christmas tree. We go to this great little local farm, drink hot chocolate, select the tree... I love the smell of the trees and the fire pit and feeling the air get colder. :)
17. What tops your tree?
As I said above, a silver star. I think I bought it at Target.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. Candy Canes
Pretty to look at, but overrated when it comes to taste.
20. Favorite Christmas show?
A Muppet Christmas Carol. Greatest version of A Christmas Carol EVA :D
21. Saddest Christmas Song?
'I'll Be Home For Christmas'.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Sleigh Ride. It's just so catchy. And my Granddad loved the Boston Pops version so I think of him when I hear it.