In no particular order...
- Finish painting kitchen (behind appliances)
- Put another coat on the TV wall in the living room cause I keep noticing places where it's a little thin and it's driving me nuts
- Replace AC/heater vent covers
- Replace burned-out bedroom track light
- Replace furnace filter
- Install new lighting fixture in bathroom
- Install other new fixtures in bathroom, the towel bar and whatnot
- Strip off old paint and repaint bathroom doors*
- Replace light switch covers with something not gross*
- Paint hallway
- Paint bedrooms... some day...
* I think if I can manage to get these two things done during the week of Thanksgiving break, I will be very pleased with myself. I'm kind of scared about stripping paint but really, I can't make them look much worse than they do now.