So if anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is interested, here are the...
Specs: (* indicates that it was an improvement/add-on)
- Packard Bell Multimedia 8975, purchased in 2000
- Intel Pentium III Processor 450MHz
- 256 MB SyncDRAM*
- 10.2 GB Hard Drive
- 32X Maximum, Variable Speed CD-ROM
- 12 x 8 x 32 ACER CDR Drive*
- Standard floppy drive
- 56 Kbps-capable ITU V.90 compliant modem
- 1/100 (I think that's the right terminology) Netgear Ethernet Card*
- Logitech Optical Mouse*
- Logitech Deluxe Access Keyboard*
- 13.5 (viewable) inch Packard Bell monitor with side-attached speakers
- Windows 98 OS
- Tower height: 14.5 inches
Included software & programs:
- MS Word 97
- MS Money
- MS Works
- Adapect Easy CD Creator 4*
- Quicken Basic 99
- MGI Photo Suite*
- Acrobat Reader 5.0
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Packard Bell Support Center
...and various other Win98 programs... you can contact me for details.
The reason I'm selling: Mainly because I got a new computer and have no space or use for this one.
Quirks & drawbacks: When booting up Win95, the programs window automatically pops up. There's a reason why it does that... I'm just not sure what it is. There's no real harm, just the second it takes to close the window upon start-up. I also no longer have the master reformat disk. There is no warranty (but those are just scams anyway *g*).
Price: Negotiable. Email me at allisnow (at) sjhw.net if you're interested :)
And just for fun...
Jack needs a hug, hug him. Go on.
What Jack O'Neill do you like?
brought to you by Quizilla</font