1. It was the last day of testing for my select group of 'knucklehead' 4th graders, who were really starting to get on my nerves.
2. Installed a new school computer.
3. Got free wine.
4. Got something in the mail that I was waiting for.
5. Finally got something in the mail that I'd been procrastinating on.
6. Had a student write on my white board "YOU ARE THE BEST". She even spelled it right.
1. Locked my car keys in my trunk. Doh.
7. I still have AAA Roadside through my mom and the guy was there within 20 minutes, and I was home a little early thanks to light traffic.
All in all, I think I got off easy today.