- I was out at Target today and it was freaking INSANE. I mean, I know it's a weekend, but I've rarely seen it that busy. Everyone, buy stock in Target and Pepperidge Farm.
- I started thinking today about decorating for Christmas. I also need to pick up some wrapping paper, bows, etc.
- We have a frost warning for tonight. Brr!
- Next week is conference week. Good: We get out an hour early! Bad: It's supposed to rain at least a couple of days.
- Holy crap the birds in my backyard are noisy.
- I just realized what Avatar reminds me of: Fern Gully! With Smurfs! Only with more, ya know, evil humans. Except are they really human if they're in the military? </sarcasm>
- Jake Tapper blogs about Obama's embarrassing bow to Emperor Akhito of Japan:
"The bow as he performed did not just display weakness in Red State terms, but evoked weakness in Japanese terms....The last thing the Japanese want or need is a weak looking American president and, again, in all ways, he unintentionally played that part.