1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Not in a million years. Geesh.
2. Abortion: for or against?
Against. I personally believe in life at conception and in the sanctity of life. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex, or use protection. In cases where protection fails, or cases of rape/incest... yes, I'm more sympathetic, but how is any of that the baby's fault? Put the kid up for adoption if you don't want it.
3. Would our country fall with a woman president?
See, I'm funny... I don't think the fitness of a president or potential president has anything to do with their sex, or color, or anything -- it has to do with what their beliefs are and what they're going to do when/if they're in office. I think a woman president would be peachy keen as long as it was the 'right' woman.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Absolutely. In fact I think it should be used more often. I was really disappointed with the SCOTUS ruling that you can't execute child rapists.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
No -- we have enough idiots wandering around these days without adding mind-altering drugs to the mix. To those who cry 'but alcohol!' -- hey, if you want to repeal the 21st amendment, knock yourself out. Let me know how that goes.
6. Are you for or against premarital sex?
Eh. If they're both adults and both consenting, I don't really care.
7. Do you believe in God?
8. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
I think marriage is between one man and one woman. I think if you alter that equation it's not marriage anymore and you should call it something else. I'm not opposed to civil unions (a position I share with both current Presidential candidates, btw. Haha.)
9. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
The problem is not that they're moving here, the problem is that they're doing it illegally and not integrating into society.
10. A 12-year-old girl has a baby... should she keep it?
How would a 12 year old support a baby? I think this is something that has to be dealt with by a responsible member of the girl's family -- sadly, sometimes it comes down to the courts to decide who this should be.
11. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
Hell no. Teenagers are stupid enough already.
12. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Oh yes. Let's leave a burgeoning country all alone in an unstable area and see what happens. The Iraq War should be 'called off' when our job there is done, not before.
13. Assisted suicide is illegal... do you agree that it should be?
I'm iffy on this. I think it might be a slippery slope, but it's not something I've given a great deal of thought to.
14. Do you believe in spanking your children?
Yup. Nothing works like a good thwack to the bottom.
15. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Oh come on, like I keep any of my views secret from people. ;)