2. The Princess Bride by J. Morgenstern (abridged by William Goldman) [x]
3. So You Want to be a Wizard by Diane Duane [x]
4. General Winston's Daughter by Sharon Shinn [x]
5. The Lions of Al-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay [x]
6. Jumper by Steven Gould [x]
7. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Book 1) by Libba Bray [x]
8. Black (Circle Trilogy, Book 1) by Ted Dekker [x]
9. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson (Starcatchers Trilogy, Book 1)
10. Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Book 2) by Libba Bray [x]
11. Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
12. Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier
13. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray [x]
14. Polaris by Jack McDevitt [x]
15. Kushiel's Scion by Jacqueline Carey
I cannot find my copy of Kushiel's Justice and it's driving me nuts! It doesn't come out in paperback until May 1st (Kushiel's Mercy comes out June 12).
Dean Koontz's newest, Odd Hours, comes out May 20.
In my 'purchased, to be read' pile is the next Peter Pan book by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, Peter and the Shadow Thieves, Moira J Moore's (moiraj) Heroes Adrift, and another by Jack McDevitt called A Talent for War, which I understand is kind of a prequel to Polaris.