Here's the general specs:
- I want something small. If it's clunky and heavy I probably won't bother.
- I don't care about a lot of fancy settings or effects. I'd rather just upload them to my computer and adjust the lighting via PS.
- Image quality is really important to me. I've been reading a lot of reviews where some people complain about really 'noisy' or grainy pictures which tends to scare me away from the camera.
- Optical zoom and image stabilization would be nice but wouldn't make/break my decision
- I do not want to have to take out the batteries to recharge them
ETA: Right now I'm looking at the Canon PowerShot A-series. Saving some links for my own reference.
A570IS 7.1MP - $133.00
Can anyone help?